Friday 20 May 2016

Time for a Change 2016 #3

Here's my latest update on progress (forgot to write one in April!):

Much to my surprise I have managed to follow the Duolingo German course almost every day for a month  - apparently I am now 16% fluent in German! I'm really enjoying it, though I do sometimes find it a little difficult when new words are introduced without warning or explanation and I'm expected to translate them. A vocabulary list would be helpful.

We've been to several enjoyable presentations at our local planetarium and have been able to use our new binoculars to view the night sky quite often (too many cloudy/rainy nights make astronomy difficult in the UK). Most exciting of all, my husband and I saw a shooting star together at 2am a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful. I have also been able to take some very atmospheric photos of the last full Moon with my new phone camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment