Friday 6 February 2015

Full Moon Dreams



I've been having some very detailed and colourful dreams over the last week or so, often waking up tired and un-refreshed. It's been a bit like experiencing action/mystery/thriller films that you see at the cinema.

I have no idea what has caused this level of activity, but am wondering whether the Full Moon has affected my dream patterns?

One night, in a dream, I was at a party in someone's very posh house when suddenly someone burst in saying that some people had gone missing in the woods. We all rushed outside into the night and I found myself alone in the darkness, stumbling over tree roots when I came upon the body of a young man caught beneath a fallen tree. Next to it was a cave-like opening in the ground (possibly made when the tree fell) which I entered and found another man lying in a foetal position on the floor.

The next thing I knew, I was in my room at home dealing with some very muddy laundry and tackling a pile of mending.

Weird.

Have you had any odd dreams during the Full Moon? If so, I'd love to read about it :) Could anyone interpret mine for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment