Tuesday 31 March 2015

Happy Memories


I'm feeling rather sorry for myself at present. I have a foul cold and sinusitis and am feeling generally low, which is why I haven't posted recently.

However, I was looking through some photos and came across this one:

Which made me feel a bit better. I took it the first time we went to the Wales Environmental Home Educators Camp (or WEHEC for short!).

We booked to stay in a yurt for two reasons.

One, we didn't have a tent.

Two, staying in a yurt was one of my bucket list items.

I was so excited about it, I was probably more tiggerish than the kids!

Anyway, this picture is of the view from my bed in the morning of our first full day. Just awesome :)

Even more awesome was the view at night, with the Moon shining through. Lovely.

walesenvironmentalhomeeducationcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment