Tuesday 10 March 2015

Thoughts from the Shower #4



The upcoming General Election here in the UK has me in a real quandary as to who to vote for.

I'm taking time to read manifesto promises to try and get a feel as to which party I most identify with. Whilst doing this I have discovered that the Conservative Party don't actually appear to have a manifesto available at present, which seems a bit odd to me, given that the election is now less than 2 months away. However, as I'm not planning on voting for them it isn't actually a problem - just I felt I should at least read their offering for completeness of my investigations.

I've already had several conversations with friends who seem to feel equally frustrated that there doesn't really seem to be a party that anyone particularly wants to vote for. We all seem to be trying to find the least worst party, which is a terrible state of affairs. There really does need to be a wider range of political choice - though I don't know how we're going to get it as so many people appear to be apathetic (at best) towards politics and politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment