Sunday 18 January 2015

Time for a Change? #2

Much to my great surprise in the last week I have managed to spend a decent amount of time on activities that I wanted to do for myself - quite something given that I have four children and Home Educate the youngest two! 

So, following on from my Time for a Change post of the 11th January 2015, I thought I would share what I have achieved so far.





I have spent some time crafting and have learnt to knit and am currently working on my first project, a pair of wrist warmers. I will post a photo of them when I complete them - hopefully in the next few days.

In Astronomy I am following a course called In the Night Sky : Orion via The Open University's Future Learn arm. I am finding it very informative and useful, given that Comet Lovejoy is passing close to Orion at present. Here is the link if you think you might be interested in joining in: website https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/orion

December and I have managed to spot Comet Lovejoy with a pair of binoculars and the guidance of a map supplied by Southdowns Planetarium.

I have not had time to focus on my foreign language skills this week and will probably leave it until February now, as I feel the knitting and astronomy are going to take all of my spare time up.

Have any of you made changes that you would like to share with me? If so, I look forward to hearing what you have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment